Four easy steps to help grow healthy gorgeous hair . Let’s first look at the facts of hair growth. Hair grows an half inch a month. In a year that is six inches. Stimulating faster hair growth requires focusing on internal and external factors. First is diet. Most of us do not always eat right. Therefore we need to understand what is most important is nutrients.
1. Protein: Eating a type of protein, eating protein-rich foods: meat, fish, poultry, and eggs daily is critical. We need at least 50 micrograms of protein daily. If you are not getting enough your hair will start gradually shedding or slow growth.
2. Vitamins: Eating the essential Omega fatty acids 3, 6, 9 and vitamin B.
- Omega 3s: Fish: Herring, Mackerel, Salmon, Tuna and Trout.
- Omega 6s: Seeds & Nuts: Flaxseed, Pumpkin Seeds, Pine Nuts, Pistachios Nuts and Raw Sunflower Seeds
- Omega 9s: Avocados, Olives, Almonds, Cashews, Macadamias, Peanuts and Pecans
- Vitamin B: Potatoes, Leafy Green Vegetables, Dairy and Citrus Fruits
- Saw Palmetto: Available in the vitamin section of drugstore.
3. Chemicals: Relaxers and Harsh Color Changes
4. Hot Tools: Flat Irons and Blow Dryers on high temperatures
Supplements Alternatives: Protein bars ( NuGo-Stronger ), Sibu Beauty Revitalize & Renew for skin, hair & nails, Saw Palmetto ( Any Generic Brand )
Chemicals: Thermal Straightening Treatment and Demi Permanent Hair Color